Hundertmarks

Gestern sind meine lieben Freunde und Teamkollegen abgereist. Sie sind für ihren Heimataufenthalt nach Amerika geflogen und werden für ca. 9 Monate dort bleiben. Ich werde sie sehr vermissen, aber freu mich schon drauf, wenn wir uns dann alle in Guinea wiedersehen werden :). Bin gespannt was Gott mit uns allen dort vorhat ;) Es bleibt spannend.
Yesterday my dear friends and team colleagues left. They went to America for their home assignment and will stay there for about 9 months. I will miss them very much, but I'm already looking forward to them joining me in Guinee :). I'm excited about how God is going to use us all there ;) Will be exciting and a lot of fun (at least that's what I hope). Have a great time back home and eat some christmas cookies for me ;) !!


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Super duper....

Erdnuss Ernte

Brunnen